This gluten-free, vegan smoothie is bursting with juicy raspberry and peach flavor! Use either fresh or frozen fruit for a satisfying and healthy breakfast, any time of the year.
This smoothie is literally bursting with the flavors of ripe peaches and raspberries. It makes a delicious and wholesome breakfast or afternoon snack.
- 1/3 cup raspberries
- 1/3 cup diced peaches
- 1/2 large banana, peeled, frozen, and cut into chunks
- 1 1/4 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons raw gluten-free oats
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 4-5 large ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon gluten-free granola (optional)
- Combine the raspberries, peaches, banana, almond milk, oats, vanilla, cinnamon, ginger, and ice in a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into a glass and top with granola, if desired.