Sometimes the only thing better than a cookie is…a really big cookie. This peanut butter cup skillet cookie is gooey at its center and loaded with peanut butter and chocolate!
This post is part of the #FoodieMamas. Each month, we choose a seasonal ingredient or theme and all share a recipe. Be sure to check out the other delicious Halloween-inspired treats from the Foodie Mamas below!
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups chopped peanut butter cups
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Butter a 10- or 12-inch cast iron skillet.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer (or in a stand mixer), beat the butter, light brown sugar, and granulated sugar until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Beat in the eggs one at a time. Beat in the vanilla and the peanut butter. Gradually add the flour mixture and beat just until combined. Stir in 1 1/2 cups of the peanut butter cups.
- Spread the batter into the prepared skillet. Sprinkle with the remaining 1/2 cup of peanut butter cups. Bake until the edges are puffed and set and the center is still a little soft and underbaked, about 35 minutes.
Spooky Strawberries from Kaitie at Fuchsia Freezer.
Graveyard Tombstone Brownies from Ali at Home & Plate.
Halloween Fruit and Nut Chocolate Mummy Bark from Sarah at Life’s Little Sweets.
Homemade Pumpkin Spice Soda from Trish at Rhubarbarians.