It’s the first week of January, which means I’ll actually be motivated to use my juicer for the next five minutes!
I mean, I’m not saying I won’t miss coffee, but maybe I won’t miss it quite so hard 🙂
- 1 cup loosely packed baby spinach
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh mint
- 1 (1 1/2-inch) knob fresh ginger, peeled
- 2 large grapefruit, peeled
- 1 large cucumber, peeled
- Working in order, feed all the ingredients through a juicer. Skim any foam from the surface of the juice. Divide between 2 large glasses and serve.