Classic affogato gets a makeover with cold brew iced coffee, coffee ice cream, and crushed chocolate covered espresso beans!
- 1/2 cup whole coffee beans
- 2 cups cold water
- 1 pint premium coffee ice cream
- 1 pint premium vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup chocolate covered coffee beans, coarsely chopped
- Coarsely grind the whole coffee beans. Place them in a large bowl or jar and add the water. Stir gently, then cover and let sit at room temperature for at least 12 hours. Strain the coffee through a coffee filter or a fine mesh sieve lined with cheesecloth. You should have about 2 cups coffee.
- Scoop the ice cream into four glasses. Pour 1/2 cup coffee over the ice cream and sprinkle with the chopped chocolate covered espresso beans.
Be sure to check out the other awesome frozen treats from the other amazing Foodie Mamas!
Raspberry and Blueberry Yogurt Granola Popsicles from Ali at Home & Plate.
One Ingredient Banana Ice Cream from Sara at Life’s Little Sweets.
Piña Colada Popsicles from Chrissie at The Busy Baker.
Blueberry Grapefruit Mojito Slushies from Manju at Cooking Curries.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Frozen Yogurt Popsicles from Trish at Rhubarbarians.
Strawberry Banana Oatmeal Smoothie from Kaitie at Fuchsia Freezer.